Skip to content
Homemade Pudina Powder | How To Make Pudina Powder At Home | सूखा पुदीना पाउडर
- Take 2 or 3 bunches bunches of fresh mint leaves or you can also take more quantity according to your need.
- Take out leaves of fresh mint out from the bunch.
- And wash these leaves 2 to 3 times with fresh water.
- Then take one small bucket or any utensil filled with fresh water.
- Now dip these mint leaves in this water filled bucket and rinse out from water.
- Dirt will remove completely from mint leaves.
- Now,put these leaves in a utensil with holes so that it can rinse out completely.
- Now take cotton cloth, any cloth you have at home.
- Spread cloth on any table or in any room.
- Now,spread the mint leaves on the cloth to make them dry.
- Always,dry mint leaves in shadow or inside house,don’t dry these leaves in sunlight otherwise leaves will become black in colour,and pudina powder will become black instead of green.
- When you are drying mint leaves inside the room to make these dry fast you can turn on the fan also,to fasten the process.
- When these leaves gets a bit dry then put these in utensil with cloth again.
- Now,let these leaves dry for 2 days.
- Now,after 2 days these will get completely dried off.
- Now take a sieve and crush leaves through sieve powder will sieve out and remaining small twigs will left in sieve which you can remove easily.
- Or , you can grind dry leaves in grinder then sieve it, this will fasten the process of sieving.
- Now,your pudina powder is ready.