Masala Dosa | How To Make Masala Dosa | Crispy Dosa Recipe | Oil Free Crispy Dosa
I have already told you all about dosa batter in previous article or recipe of mine you can check out in homemade section of the website.
Ingredients For Masala Dosa :
- 1 kg potato (boiled and mashed).
- 2 big onions (chopped).
- Oil – 3 tbsp.
- 2 green chillies (finely chopped).
- Some curry leaves.
- Mustard Seeds – 1.5 teaspoon.
- Red chilli powder – 1 teaspoon.
- Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon.
- Salt – according to tatse.
- Dry mango powder – 1 teaspoon.
Preparation Of Masala Filling :
- Place woke on the gas and add 3 tbsp of oil and let it heat.
- After oil heats add 1.5 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- When mustard seeds starts crackling add some curry leaves in it.
- Now,add 1 teaspoon turmeric powder in it.
- And after that add 1 kg of boiled and mashed potato in woke.
- Mix it well now , turmeric powder will give good colour to the dosa filling.
- Now, when turmeric powder is mixed well with potato add 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Then add 2 finely chopped green chillies in it.
- Now,mix well.
- Now, add chopped onions in the filling and again mix well.
- Now,add salt to taste and dry mango powder – 1 teaspoon , mix well.
- Now,add some coriander leaves and our filling or masala of dosa is ready.
Preparation of Masala Dosa :
If you want to learn to make dosa batter at home , you can read my last post of homemade dosa batter in my website’s homemade section.
- First , we will make our dosa batter little bit thin , thick batter is used for idli.
- Take a portion of batter in seperate utensil and add little bit of water in it ,stir it.
- Now batter is thin and ready to make dosa.
- Take a non stick tawa or pan it does’nt need oil , so it’s oil free dosa if you don’t have tawa like this then you can also rub onion on it or use little bit of oil.
- Now put 2 spoons (medium) of batter on the tawa and move in a circular motion with spoon , without lifting spoon.
- Let it cook from one side.
- When it gets cooked from one side it’s corners will rise leaving tawa you can simply now flip it.
- After getting cooked from other side as well fill our masala or filling in the centre and fold it.
- And our crispy dosa is ready.
- Serve it with coconut dip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foBTERXmtyw and sambhar https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JAWXd9Xr4U and to check recipe of these two you can click on these links of my you tube channel.