Skip to content
Marwari Kesar Pista Ice Cream | Marwari Kulfi | Marwari Ice Cream | Homemade Kesar Pista Ice Cream
Ingredients For Marwari Kesar Pista Ice Cream:
- Milk – 1 litre
- Sugar – 100 grams
- Condensed Milk – 400 grams ( 1 tin )
- Milk Powder – 40 grams
- Pistachio ( pista ) – some pista’s according to your preference
- Cardamom (elaichi) – 6 to 7 cardamom or elaichi
- Saffron – some of it
Preparation Of Marwari Kesar Pista Ice Cream :
- Place woke on the gas.
- Add 1 litre of milk in woke.
- Always heat milk in non stick woke don’t use steel utensil because there are chances of sticking milk on it.
- Now,stir it slowly.
- till our milk boils.
- Take small quantity of lukewarm milk in small bowl and add in milk powder and mix it properly.
- And after milk boils nicely , we will add this milk powder in boiling milk.
- Till our milk is boiling crush 6 to 7 cardamom (elaichi) , which i will add in milk.
- Don’t throw away your elaichi skin or cover of it,put those covers of elaichi in your tea container it will add nice fragrance to your tea.
- Now,milk is boiled completely after 6 to 7 boils we will add milk powder in it,which will make it thick.
- Now, milk powder is mixed after giving it 2 boils.
- Now we will add condensed milk milk in it ( 400 grams of condensed milk ).
- Now,after 1 boil condensed milk and milk powder is completely mixed.
- If you eat more sweet then add 100 grams of sugar in it otherwise it’s completely perfect.
- Now,i will add saffron in it , mixed in small amount of lukewarm milk first it will give very nice colour and texture to the ice cream.
- And also add crushed cardamom in it for nice fragrance in our ice cream.
- Now i will add pistachio (pista) in it , sliced pista and some of it we will keep for decorating our ice cream.
- Now,our mixture is ready and after it gets cool down a bit , then i will keep this mixture in container and keep it in freezer.
- Now,after 7 to 8 hours our marwari kesar pista ice cream is ready to eat.