Aam Ka Achar | कच्चे आम का अचार
Ingredients For Aam Ka Achar :
- Raw Mango – 3 kg ( you can take according to your need )
- Raw mango pickle spice – 150 grams ( you can use readymade spice also )
- Red chilli powder – 150 grams
- Mustard oil – 1.5 litres
- Fenugreek seeds – 150 grams
- Fennel seeds – 50 grams
- Onion seeds – 2 to 3 tbsp
- Asafoetida – 2 1/2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 150 grams
- Salt – 150 grams
Preparation Of Aam Ka Achar :
- Take the cutted raw mangoes and wash them nicely in water.
- Now, after washing there is no need of drying raw mangoes in sunlight just spread these on cotton cloth inside your house, within 1 or 2 hour these will be comp;letely dried off, or to fasten the process you can switch on the fan also.
- Now, when your all the raw mangoes gets completely dried off , take a plastic bucket or any plastic container , because it contains sourness so i will not use any aluminium , steel or iron utensil.
- Now put all the raw mangoes cuttings inside our plastic bucket or container.
- Now add raw mango pickle spice in it and mix it nicely , toss the raw mangoes a bit so that they can mix properly.
- Now add red chilli powder in it , and then turmeric powder.
- Now also add 4 tbsp of salt in it.
- Now mix all nicely.
- Now,adding 2 tbsp of onion seeds in it and 1 tbsp of asafoetida.
- Now mix it nicely.
- Now,after mixing it cover it with a lid and keep it cover it with a lid and keep it for a day like this.
- Now place a pan on the gas now and add fenugreek seeds in it and dry roast it in pan.
- Dry roast it till it gets slightly brownish in colour.
- Now, similarly dry roast fennel seeds in the pan.
- Now after dry roasting both keep these aside in a plate.
- Now, place woke on the gas and add 1.5 litres of oil in it and heat it nicely till it begins to give out fumes.
- This raw mango pickle tastes best in mustard oil but if you want, you can use refined groundnut oil also.
- Now, after one day take the raw mangoes which we have kept and mix dry roasted fenugreek seeds and fennel seeds in it.
- Now, mix it nicely and toss it up.
- Now, in this we will add oil which we have heated and when that oil will get cooled down then we will add oil in our pickle.
- And i suggest when you finish all your work then only heat the oil so that you don’t have to be in kitchen , because it hurts eye.
- Now, after our oil gets fully cooled down, i will mix this oil in pickle.
- Now, mix this oil with all the spices and raw mango in it.
- Salt and oil should be sufficient in our picklewhich will help our pickle remain preserved for longer period.
- And now you don’t have to put this pickle in sunlight just fill this in your container , it will become ready in 5 to 6 days.
- Now, our pickle is ready.
Now , if you like my recipe share this recipe article or website link with your friends and family
Video Demonstration :